I went through a few of these barf trays over the weekend. The inspiration came to me just as the nurse saw my quesy condition and shoved the tray in front of me. It is kind of weird but as I was vomitting all I could think about was Peter's little Spiderman guy and how this tray would make a perfect bath for him. Peter loves bringing Spiderman in the big bath but now Spiderman could have his own bath! So upon discharge I requested a fresh barf tray from the nurse "just in case" I needed it on the way home. Good thing I didn't need it because Peter is having so much fun with it. I think it would work great for Polly's or Barbies as well. So if you are planning an up coming visit to the hospital try to bring a few home and offer them as presents when you are reunited with your kids.
I just wish I had a good excuse to request a fresh measuring cylinder for urine. Now that would have been cool for James and William's science box. But they were just as thrilled with the large plastic drinking mug and flexible straw that sounds like a whistle when you blow through it.


Glad you are back with your family! I wish I had brought my pink tray home. Didn't think of that application. My mom is a nurse and we always had "toys" from the hospital.
ReplyDeletePhillip is jealous of the Spiderman bath! Way to get health insurance to pay for toys! You can stock up and have a "hospital supply christmas."
ReplyDeleteGreat tips. I'll remember that in a couple of months.
ReplyDelete