As I was reviewing the pictures the boys took of our water bag I came across a pile of interesting pictures from our week, all on William's camera which he stealthfully shoots with. It is a good piece of history to have a record of our daily doings through the lens of a child's camera - so starts a weekly feature of our days as told by William's camera.
Mystery child in a luchador mask, astronaut suit and red cowboy boots.
Chicken and herbs was on the menu.
Taking pictures of math is sometimes more fun than doing it. (note the doodles in the margin)
Face painting for arts and crafts (for real).
Found caterpillar, days later the girls still think it is relaxing in the "fairy house" they built.
It rained so free time adventures were limited to the pink carpeted basement.
Conference was set up on mommy's laptop on top of a sewing table filled with projects and tools.


So Fabulous! You should keep him going! You seem to always have something fun going!
ReplyDeleteThese are great!
ReplyDeleteAnd you have an industrial snap press. Me, too. Except I thought I could use my SnapSource snaps with it and I can't and I keep forgetting to order the right ones.
A week in the life of .... That is a fun point of view. Phillip took my camera one day. I decided that the drip dry hair look wasn't working for me after seeing 40 pictures of me at worms-eye view.
ReplyDeleteA week in the life of .... That is a fun point of view. Phillip took my camera one day. I decided that the drip dry hair look wasn't working for me after seeing 40 pictures of me at worms-eye view.
ReplyDeletelooks like lots of fun projects!
ReplyDeletekaley
I love Williams photography. I just downloaded pictures from our trip and laughed so hard when I saw a bunch of mystery pictures taken from the back seat.
ReplyDeleteIt is always interesting to see what photos make their way to our camera! Fairy houses are a hit with my girls too.
ReplyDeleteWe watch conference on our computer too!
Hope you are having a great week.
I keep meaning to tell you we transported our ducks to Arkansas to live with Ben's family on their land. They have ponds. Funny thing is though the ducks have no interest in the ponds!
Judi :)
This post made me smile. I love random pics. It would make a great book. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete