Monday, May 25, 2009

More business casual baby clothes


This refashioned business casual ensemble was cut out before Easter but I never got around to sewing it.  I could have packed it but with all the sorting and packing I needed a bit of sewing therapy.  Henry also needed a new church outfit.  Other WIP may have to wait until we are settled in at point B. 

3 comments:

  1. I see you got new sandals for him, too. Very cute!

    We were in Bellingham for the weekend, and Scott's sister took us bike riding along the coast. It was so much fun. I had sore bum for a day, but it was so worth it. Now we are looking for bikes!

    Did you get your coverstich machine yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie'- all the cleaning out I found those old sandals I bought for William at Daffy's years ago. They are a great pair of italian sandals and how I miss Daffys.

    I'll pick the machine up this week but won't have time to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a professional baby. Noah was wearing business casual at church again and my friend suggested that I make little business cards for him. That's next on my list for things to do instead of cleaning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails