Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Homemade Christmas - Fleece Socks & Painted Alligator



This was To: James From: Maryanna

What I did:
-bought the fleece
-spent way too much time making the pattern work (it may have been worth it to buy the pattern after all)
-sewed the the socks

What Maryanna did:
-helped me cut out
-traced my foot for the pattern
-put some Legos in a bag as a "homemade Lego set"
-told me sewing was boring after 2 failed samples

James likes them although he said they remind him of baby booties


This one was To: William From: Peter

What I did:
-took Peter to the store
-got him an old T-shirt to wear for painting

What Peter did:
-Painted the alligator
-wrapped it himself

This was quick and William loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Cute socks!! Joseph wanted to make Johnny some with the extra fabric from his blanket he made, but I did have the energy to figure out the pattern. Save the pattern--I may be calling you next year!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails