This was
To: James From: Maryanna
Lego actually has a similar product that they offer in their catalog but we made our own version. It was simple enough for Maryanna to cut out and she sat by my side putting the pins back into the pin cushion as I sewed.
Now James' sets will stay safe from little hands while he is in the process. You can see Maryanna eyeing the folded up pouch but no worries "here are two fine lego sets that were completed on the safety of the rug".
One more homemade gift to blog about but there is no picture because it has already been destroyed. Henry sat on my lap and helped me assemble a little photo album for Clara. I made the mistake of letting her look at it in her crib during nap time and now all that is left is a pile of crumpled photos and shredded paper and plastic.


OK, now I am really coveting your industrial snap press! Maybe for my birthday. I had more than a few episodes of sad Jerome and destroyed Lego projects. I used to have a cookie sheet for each project and even hid them in the oven from Asha.
ReplyDeleteI loved looking at all of your homemade Christmas stuff! It's so fun to see what you (and your children) create.
ReplyDelete