Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year, New Jammies part IV

Finally got to the last set of jammies for George.


His is a two piece set with footed pull on pants.  Again the fabric is from the Fabric Fairy and pattern from a Japanese pattern book.  I used the same pattern as I did here, just a size larger.  What I love about this pattern is it accommodating for a big puffy cloth diaper but what I didn't like was the exposed feet, so I worked with the pattern and added some footies.  It still needs some working though because the footies are kind of baggy for his long thin feet.


Poor lighting and a wiggly baby make for fuzzy photos, but you get the idea.



And here's the picture I would have taken Christmas eve had I got them done then, but taking a bedtime picture many sleeps from next Christmas is not as fun.


And happy in the morning in his new jammies (who would have guessed he was up 3x last night!) 

4 comments:

  1. Try putting socks inside the footies. It always helped my skinny footed littles to keep the feet on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your jammies. You have a talent for turning fabric into amazing creations with such cute little details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison and Paul,

    Mr. DiVito here. LOVE your website! I hope you are doing well. Thank you for the yearly Holiday card and family updates. I look forward to them every year. You have a beautiful family! I am still teaching at BHMS (24 years). Paul, I am returning to Andover this spring to coach the varsity baseball teram. I had been at Troy High as the varsity coach the past ten years. I hope your parents are doing well. Give them my best. Take care and be well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails